Does my bum look big in this?
If you dress to suit your body shape you will never need to ask this question again. Whatever your bum size, here are my insider tips:
TIP: Skirts are more flattering than trousers. Choose:
• A pencil skirt with flare on hem – it will cling in all the right places.
• Soft flare on the knee – perfect for an hourglass look.
TIP: If you’re a trousers and jeans girl, choose:
• Bigger, flat pockets on jeans – they smooth and flatten.
• Low waist, wide leg, full length – elongates and puts everything in proportion.
• Cropped or ¾-length.
• Busy detailing, like buttons or embroidery.
TIP: Choose matt, darker fabrics and keep the sparkle and shine for your accessories.
TIP: Avoid fabrics that are too stiff or too clingy. Rely on form-fitting rather than skin-tight fabrics.
TIP: Remember ladies, it’s all about the cut and tailoring.